What fabric do you use for your clothes?
- All of our clothes are made from different varieties of linen such as pure linen, cotton linen, ramie, etc.
What are your modes of payment?
- We accept payments through BDO and BPI bank deposit or mobile transfer.
When will my order be shipped?
- Production takes 7-10 working days upon payment. We will inform you once your order has been shipped by sending you an airway bill.
When can I expect my order?
- Shipping usually takes 1-2 days for Metro Manila and 3-4 days for provincial addresses.
How much does shipping cost?
- We ship our items via JRS at a fixed price of 150PHP. A minimum of 5000PHP spent and above automatically get free shipping.
Do you accept rush orders?
- Since all of our pieces are made to order, we generally discourage rush orders.
Do you accept customizations?
- We do not accept custom designs. Only minor adjustments with the measurements will be accommodated. If you’re unsure of your size, we suggest sending us a message first so we could suggest a size that would be best for you.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Since all of our items are made to order, we will only accept returns and refunds if they are clearly flawed or damaged before shipping. If the items are clearly damaged during transit, returns or exchanges will not be accommodated.
- Should you want to return the item for a different reason, the best we could do is alter the item to your size (if you got the wrong size) or give you store credit in the amount of the items you are returning no refunds will be made.
- For size exchanges, you will have to wait another 10-15 days for alteration.
- We should be informed within seven (7) days upon receiving the item to ensure that all items are unworn and in the same condition you received it in.
- All shipping costs will be shouldered by the customer.
- We have the right to deny returns and exchanges if the items do not meet our policy standards.